1. Reverse the privatisations and support public ownership and control of services;
2. Rescue our environment with a transition to 100% renewable energy and green jobs, and protect natural biodiversity;
3. Increase investment in improving and rapidly expanding public housing, health, education and transport;
4. Include and support women, Aboriginal people, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans and Intersex (LGBTI) people, people with disabilities, refugees, the Muslim community and all those who are scapegoated or ignored;
5. Empower genuine grassroots, democratic control of our lives in our communities and workplaces.